I'm back. Only because I wanted to make sure I could get back into this thing if I wanted to. Would you believe it took me ten minutes to figure out how to do it? Obviously not the computer literate I like to think I am.
Oddly, I found my first attempt at this blog thing to be somewhat comforting. Who knew writing a diary online would be a release? I've looked through other blogs and I'm amazed. People have things to say! They don't just write a bunch of BS like I did. They write. As in use words and formulate constructive sentences and make points. I'm not sure I can compete with that. I have a friend who writes in a journal and she can really write. Incredibly insightful (you know I'm talking about you now, honey!) and full of knowledge. I can't write at her level. I'm more basic but that's okay. Basic looks good on me. I think though, to feel a bit more intelligent about this whole blogging thing, I'm going to have to write about current events or things of importance to me or something every so often.
What's first?
Oddly, I found my first attempt at this blog thing to be somewhat comforting. Who knew writing a diary online would be a release? I've looked through other blogs and I'm amazed. People have things to say! They don't just write a bunch of BS like I did. They write. As in use words and formulate constructive sentences and make points. I'm not sure I can compete with that. I have a friend who writes in a journal and she can really write. Incredibly insightful (you know I'm talking about you now, honey!) and full of knowledge. I can't write at her level. I'm more basic but that's okay. Basic looks good on me. I think though, to feel a bit more intelligent about this whole blogging thing, I'm going to have to write about current events or things of importance to me or something every so often.
What's first?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home